Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside...


Good evening all!  
This entry is to give you all something to read while you are trying to stay warm tonight.  Meg is up in Hornell with her friends and CW and I are cuddling up by the fireplace!  If you know me, you know I will rarely complain about being cold.  Tonight, I actually turned the fireplace on! 

The bad part of all this cold weather is that there has been no running for me in the past two days.   The good part... Lots of time to spend with CW and Meg!
The past couple of days have been spent shoveling and playing! Oh... And eating too.  Meg made pepperoni bread to bring to her friend's house and because she loves me, she made a loaf for me too!  

CW and I are going to spend the evening watching one of his favorite movies The Lion King.  Here are some pictures of our night and inspirational running meme to keep you warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment