Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snowed in/Running Goals of 2014



Back in from shoveling outside...

It's been a wonderful day full of lounging, eating, playing and blogging!  CW (Charlie my son) is currently taking his afternoon nap.  Before that we had spent the day playing and watching Harry Potter movies!  We played with cars, blocks and even painted.  Well, Meg was in charge of painting. But, I did help!  

Sadly, I couldn't go for a run today. It would be too dangerous to go out on the roads.  Here's some pictures to show you what we've been up to.

Since it's the New Year, I'd like to post some running goals to keep me on track for the next year.

Mileage Goal - 1000

Marathons 

Half Marathons
Skunk Cabbage Half (Ithaca, NY)
Shoreline Half (Hamlin Beach, NY) July 
Catherine Valley Half (Watkins Glen, NY)
Oak Tree Half (Geneseo, NY) or 18.12 Challenge (Watertown, NY)
Nittany Valley Half (State College, PA)

Relays and Other Races
Spring Forward Distance Run 15k (Pittsford, NY)
Seneca 7 Relay (Geneva, NY)
Boilermaker 15K Road Race (Utica, NY)


Well, that should keep me busy! These are goals, and I know that I won't have time to be able to do all of those races... But one can hope!



HAPPY RUNNING





1 comment:

  1. Man, that snow makes me glad I left the Southern Tier!!! (Moved from Binghamton NY!

    If you haven't done the Boilermaker - that still remains my favorite race EVER!!! But plan on signing up as soon as it opens, as it sold out fast last year! I like that one enough that I am considering driving up for it this year!

    ReplyDelete